Create a system. Make a site. Design a logo. Draft a flyer.
When our clients wish to challenge the market, we want to be the ones to bring their ideas to reality.
We gathered members who love creating things (01) from ideas more than anything else and started our company.
We believe in doing our best in order to present something above the expectations of our customers. Design and development have become a part of our day to day lives.
Regardless of the language used, the data structure is the core of a system, so when designing it we will be thorough in hearing out the requirements.
We get all the project members on the same page before taking action as the leading cause of delays are misunderstandings in the organization or direction. Since we have completed many projects, we don’t just create a system for our clients, we think of their situation on a case by case basis and choose what best based on the needs, both now and in the long term.
We have experience with system development in the US. We hope to support our customers who are targeting English speakers, or those mainly targeting Japan by destroying the language barrier.
We are your one stop shop taking our knowledge and experience and will handle everything from planning, creation, planning the operation flow, handling the operation, project management, and marketing.
Can handle a large amout of creative tasks such as advertising, creating pamphlets, packages, novelties, web design, and photography.
We've created a specialized one stop solution for the apparel/fashion industry.
- Apparel product planning, design, creation
- Planning, design, construction, operation of an omnichannel shopping site
- Setting up stores and running them, grand openings, as well as preparing and setting up a new business
- POS system development
- IOS app planning, drafting, design and creation
- Android app planning, drafting, design and creation
- Web cloud package system planning, drafting, creation and operation
- Customer support center planning, drafting, setting up and operation
- Logistics center planning, drafting, setting up and operation
- Setting up and running a photography lane
Ruby on RAILS
4-11-21-503 Nishinakajima Minamikata, Yodogawa-ku, Osaka
Tokyo Branch Office
1-11-5-403 Jinnan, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
|CEO Show Higasa
CTO Masyu Shinonome